14 Januarie 2014

Cord Superman Is Dead


Burn 4r you
B5      A5   G5 D5
It’s been a while, we sat here with a glass of wine
  A5 B5  A5 G5
We don’t seem much happier today
      A5 D5
It’s hard to talk
B5    G5
And to look at you in the eye
   A5
Don’t you know…?

  G5 A5
I have so many things I wanna say
  D5   B5
I got a story of million years
   G5    A5 D5
But in my head it hurts so much couldn’t understand it
G5   A5
Try to change who I am today
D5 B5
Have enough just to hurt you more
G5 A5
Baby all I wanna do, is burn for you

     D5  A5
Baby burn, burn, burn for you
    B5     F#5
No matter when the sun goes down
G5  D5     G5    A5
All the things I need to say, I’ll say it when I’m burning
D5     A5
Burn, burn, burn for your love

B5       F#5
It’s worth it in the name of God
G5   D5
The strongest words from my own heart
   G5  A5
I wonder if it’s too late now!

D5 A5 G5 B5 A5 C#5 ... 2x
B5 F#5 E5 F#5 G5 F#5 E5
B5 F#5 E5 F#5 G5 A5

B5     A5  G5     D5
Across the line, between love and hate we thru
A5 B5 A5 G5
Gave so much for me to think about
      A5  D5   B5     G5
I found it’s hard, to put all my trust in you
   A5
Don’t you know?

G5   A5
You’ve hurt me so much I couldn’t say
D5      B5
You’ve blamed me for things I didn’t do
    G5 A5   D5
Don’t even know that I cook you breakfast in the morning

G5       A5
And when you’re drunk baby you don’t care
  D5 B5
This is a game I don’t wanna play
   G5 A5
You’re breaking my heart into a thousand piece

lady rose

Intro:
E B A
(Fig1)

E          B               A                               E
Can you stay a little while, can you drink this cheap bottle of wine…
(Fig2)
E               B          A    E
Got a love song, a broken line, yea….
E                    A               Am              E
Put the rose on your hair Full of grace my queen of mistery
E                          B          A               E
Can’t you see, can’t you believe And all they say it’s true 
B
Lady rose….

(Fig3)
E          B               A                    E
I can sing a thousand song, I can bring your kiss around town
E               B               A    E
Kiss of angel, as sweet as heaven, yea….
E                    A               Am              E
Put the rose on your hair Full of grace my burnin-latin queen
E                          B          A               E
Can’t you see, can’t you believe And all they say it’s true 
B
Lady rose….

           A          E               B               E
When you fall to my arms, when you sleep for a thousand year
     A               E               B
Never will brings you down, down down down…
           A               E          B               E
You’re the heart of the crown And the blood of all my lifetime
A    B          E
You are my lady rose…

bukan pahlawan

Em C G D

   Em       C     G         D
Disudut kota ini melangkah sepi
    Em     C     G        
Dihantui mimpi abadi
      Em      C      G         D
Tangis dan air mata dipinggir jalan
    Em       C      G    
Kapankah ini kan berakhir?

Em C G D 

   Em      C         G        D
Pemabuk dipelukan pelacur jalanan
     Em      C      G
Bermahkotakan duri tajam
     Em     C       G        D
Tutup matamu kawan besarkan hati
     Em      C       G
Surga dan neraka menanti?

[reff]
   C        G        D        G
Aku bukan pahlawan berparas tampan
     C       G        D  
Sayap-sayap pupus terbakar
     C       G          D     G
Salah benar semua pernah kulakukan
      C       D       G
Angkat gelas kita bersulang!

Em C G D 2x
aa... aa...

[Interlude] Em C G D Em C G 2x

    Em      C       G        D
Pertarungan abadi setan malaikat
     Em       C        G   
Luluh lantak darah mewangi
     Em      C       G        D
Berhamburan sejuta nafas terakhir
   Em      C       G
Dunia berhenti tertawa?

to [reff]

      C       D       G
Angkat gelas kita bersulang!
     C        D        G
Walau kalah jangan menyerah!
      C       D       G
Angkat gelas kita bersulang 
 
 
bangkit dan percaya 
 
 Chord Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Superman Is Dead  Bangkit dan Percaya :





Intro : Am F G Am



Am                  F

ku bertanya pada bintang ketika dia padam

G                        Am

arti hidup yang kita jalani

Am                 F

kebencian yang tak kan perah mengering

G                          Am

hilang semua Tuhan kau ada dimana



       F        G    Am

amarah yang tak tertahan

      F        G     C

kematian langitpun hitam

        F           G            Am

atas nama cinta dan harapan yang tenggelam

           F            G

ku kan bangkit dan percaya



Reff 

wooo...

C F           G                 C Bm Am

segenggam harapan takkan pernah menyerah

  F           G              C Bm Am

terus ku bertahan sampai ini berakhir

   F          G             C Bm Am

dengarkan hatiku kita semua berbeda

F                      G

tak pernah ku menginjakmu



Intro : Am F G Am F-G-Am



Am                F

kulihat jelas kepedihan di matamu

G                      Am F-G

jalan gelap lalui bersama

Am              F

entah apa ia pergi meninggalkanku

G                            Am  

kan ku kenang sampai nafasku berakhir



         F    G   Am

gelapnya dosa dunia

      F       G    C

matahari akan bersinar

       F            G            Am

atas nama cinta dan harapan yang tenggelam

           F            G

ku kan bangkit dan percaya

we are outsider

Interlude : Am F-G Am C-Bm 

            Am F-G Am C 
 
 C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders



C5                D5

Berpeluh dan tak pernah menyerah

G5                           C5 

tak pernah mengeluh dan tak pernah mengalah

C5                D5

Rintangan yang selalu menghadang

      G5                        C5

tak gentar kita hadapi walau sangat menyakit kan

C5                D5

Takkan ada rasa pernah menyesal

G5                C5

menghormati dan selalu di hormati

C5                D5

Perjuangan tangan slalu didepan

G5                C5

kita kibarkan bendera kita raih kemenangan



C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders



C5                        C5-D5

Kita singsingkan lengan baju kepalkan tangan

    G5                B5-C5

Kita hadapi kebodohan tau diri, bekal diri, dan bisa jaga diri

C5                        C5-D5

hantam ketidak pastian diri, pengecut bukanlah jati diri sejati

G5                     C5

tunjukkan pada dunia kita adalah manusia yg harus di puji



C5               D5

tenanglah hari kita kan menjelang

G5                   C5

bulatkan tekad untuk saling menjaga

C5               D5

dan rangkulah yg tak tau arah

G5                              C5

dan buka botol minuman dan mari kita bersulang



C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders



F5                 C5                   G5                C5

Terlihat penuh smangat di matamu kita slalu bertemu untuk 1 langkah maju

F5                C5              G5                 G5

percaya kita harus percaya kita tidak rapuh dan tak pernah runtuh

G5                      G5-G5-G5-G5-C5

tempuh jarak jauh kita takkan pernah akan runtuh



C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders

C5      D5      G5      C5

We are, We are, We are Outsiders 

Memories Of Rose

[intro] Em
        Em G C D Em 4x

Em
                Bm
I think about the end of the world
Em                 Bm
I’m thinking about you
Em                  Bm
All the struggle we had, and the past,
          C
Blood and tears my love !
D               Em
How could I forget

Em
                   Bm
In sorrow now, since we fell a part
Em               Bm
A million miles away
Em                   Bm
Still I put my faith on high sky
     C            D           Em
Everlasting pain! How can I escape...

[chorus]

D     G   D         G
Don’t go, don’t go away...
D         G                    B
Stay with me here in this lullabies
D     G D           G
Darling it won’t be long
D         G               B
till we find Our away back home again

Em
                Bm
I think about the evil ways I’ve been
Em                   Bm
The self destruction years...
Em              Bm
I disrespect my self and the world
         C
Chase by ghost of lust
D                   Em
Kill the love ones down

[chorus]

D     G   D         G
Don’t go, don’t go away...
D         G                    B
Stay with me here in this lullabies
D     G D           G
Darling it won’t be long
D         G               B
till we find Our away back home again

[solo] 
Em
       Em Bm C 
       Em

G
     D           Em
At night when the shadow falls
G         D               Em
Wish I’m there just right there close by your side 
G    D        Em
This lonesome dreams
    C              D     
I’m haunted by the memories of rose

[solo] 
Em G C D Em 2x

Em
               Bm
I gave up all the poison for you
Em                  Bm
Gave up the wildest dreams...
Em                  Bm
And in the end I’ll grow old With you
     C          
only you my love
D             Em
Burn the fire burns

[chorus]

D     G   D         G
Don’t go, don’t go away...
D         G                    B
Stay with me here in this lullabies
D     G D           G
Darling it won’t be long
D         G               B
till we find Our away back home again

D
     G   D         G
Don’t go, don’t go away...
D         G                    B
Stay with me here in this lullabies
D     G D           G
Darling it won’t be long
D         G               B
till we find Our away back home again

[ending] 
Em G C D Em 2x     
 


Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking