08 Desember 2013

Cord Lagu Greenday

 boulevard of broken dreams
 
Intro: Fm  G#  D#  Bb

Verse 1:
Fm          G#
I walk a lonely road 
    D#                    Bb
The only one that I have ever known 
Fm          G#
Don`t know were it goes 
    D#                    Bb
But it`s home to me and I walk alone 

Fm G# D# Bb

Fm          G#
I walk this empty street 
    D#                    Bb
On the Boulevard of broken dreams 
Fm          G#
Were the city sleeps 
    D#                    Bb
And I`m the only one and I walk alone

Fm G# D# Bb 2x
I walk alone I walk alone...

Chorus:
C#      G#       Bb            F
My shadows the only one that walks beside me 
C#      G#       Bb            F
My shallow hearts the only thing that`s beating 
C#      G#       Bb            F
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
C#      G#       C
`Till then I`ll walk alone 

Fm G# D# Bb (2x)
Aha... aha...

Verse 2:
Fm          G#
I`m walking down the line
D#                  Bb
That divides me somewhere in my mind 
Fm        G#        D#
On the border line of the edge 
     Bb
And where I walk alone 

Fm G# D# Bb

Fm          G#
Read between the lines
D#                  Bb
What`s fucked up and everything`s alright 
Fm        G#             D#            Bb
Check my vital signs to know I`m still alive 

And I walk alone

Fm G# D# Bb 2x
I walk alone I walk alone...

Back to Chorus

Fm G# D# Bb (2x)
Aha... aha...

Verse 3:
Fm          G#
I walk this empty street 
    D#                    Bb
On the Boulevard of broken dreams 
Fm          G#
Were the city sleeps 
    D#                    Bb
And I`m the only one and I walk alone

Back to Chorus

Outro:
F C# D# D G# E (4x) 
 
American Idiot
Intro: Ab C# F# C# Ab F# (4x)

Verse 1:

                                 Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Don`t wanna be an American idiot
                                            Ab C# F# C# Ab
Don`t want a nation that under the new media
                                     Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
                               Ab C# F# C# Ab 
The subliminal mindfuck America

Chorus:
C#
Welcome to a new kind of tension
Ab
All across the alien nation
Eb                           Ab
Everything isn`t meant to be okay
C#
Television dreams of tomorrow
Ab
We`re not the ones who`re meant to follow
Eb
Convincing them to walk you

Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Ab C# F# C# Ab

Verse 2:

                                 Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Well maybe I`m the faggot America
                                  Ab C# F# C# Ab 
I`m not a part of a redneck agenda
                               Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Now everybody do the propaganda
                                     Ab C# F# C# Ab  
And sing along in the age of paranoia

Back to Chorus

Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Ab C# F# C# Ab
Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Ab C# F# C# Ab

Solo:

E----------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------------------------
G--10-10-10-10-10-10-8--6-----8-8-8-8--10-8--6--5--3-3-3-3h5-6-5\3-3---
D--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x-----x-x-x-x--x--x--x--x----------------------
A--8--8--8--8--8--8--6--4-----6-6-6-6--8--6--4--3----------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------

E---------------------------8--------11--------
B--------9--------11------------------------9--
G--8--8-----8--8------8--8-----8--8------8-----
D----------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------

E--------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------9--
G--10-10-10-10-10-10-8--6-----8-8-8-8--10-8--6--5--3-3-3-3h5-6-5\3-3/8-----
D--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x-----x-x-x-x--x--x--x--x--------------------------
A--8--8--8--8--8--8--6--4-----6-6-6-6--8--6--4--3--------------------------
E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridge:

Ab C# F# C# Ab F#
Ab C# F# C# Ab 
 
  21 guns

Intro: Dm - A# - F - C (x2)

Verse:
Dm     A#                F        C
Do you know what's worth fighting for,
Dm        A#        F      C
When it's not worth dying for?
Dm      A#        F      C
Does it take your breath away
A#                         C
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Dm       A#         F       C
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
Dm        A#       F        C
And you look for a place to hide?
Dm      A#             F      C
Did someone break your heart inside?
A#                        C5
You're in ruins

Chorus:
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5
Lay down your arms
F5          C5
Give up the fight
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5  F5       C5
Throw up your arms into the sky,
A#5   F5    C5
You and I

Verse:
Dm          A#     F          C
When you're at the end of the road
Dm      A#       F        C
And you lost all sense of control
Dm        A#           F           C
And your thoughts have taken their toll
A#                                       C
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Dm   A#             F      C
Your faith walks on broken glass
Dm      A#       F       C
And the hangover doesn't pass
Dm        A#   F        C
Nothing's ever built to last
A#                 C5
You're in ruins.

Chorus:
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5
Lay down your arms
F5          C5
Give up the fight
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5  F5       C5
Throw up your arms into the sky,
A#5   F5    C5
You and I

Bridge:
Dm      A#     F            C
Did you try to live on your own
Dm       A#               F        A
When you burned down the house and home?
Dm      A#         F           A
Did you stand too close to the fire?
A#m                          C
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

Solo:
F5 - C5* - D5 - C5 - A#5 - F5 - C5 (x2)

A#5 - F5 - E5

Break:
Dm - A# - F - C (x2)

Verse:
Dm        A#       F           C
When it's time to live and let die
Dm      A#        F       C
And you can't get another try
Dm         A#         F         C
Something inside this heart has died
A#                 C5
You're in ruins.

Chorus:
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5
Lay down your arms
F5          C5
Give up the fight
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5  F5       C5
Throw up your arms into the sky
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5
Lay down your arms
F5          C5
Give up the fight
F5   C5*  D5
One, 21 guns
C5            A#5  F5       C5
Throw up your arms into the sky,
A#5   F5    C5
You and I
  
Give me novacaine 
 
intro: A F#m Bm E

A                         F#m
Take away the sensation inside
Bm                         E
bittersweet migraine in my head
    A                                 F#m
It's like a throbbing toothache of the mind
Bm                            E
I can't take this feeling any more

D5                                      A5
  Drain the pressure from the swelling
D5                               A5
  this sensation's overwhelming
  D5
  Give me a long kiss goodnight
      F#m5
  and everything will be alright
  B5                          E2
  Tell me that I won't feel a thing
               A      F#m    Bm    E
  Give me novacaine

Out of body and out of mind
kiss the demonds out of my dreams
I get the funny feeling and that's alright
Jimmy says it's better than here

Drain the pressure from the swelling
this sensation's overwhelming
Give me a long kiss goodnight
and everything will be alright
Tell me Jimmy I won't feel a thing
Give me novacaine
 
Pop Rock n Coke 
 
A                               D
Wherever you go you'll know I'll be there
A                             E
If you go far you'll know I'll be there
          D
I'll go anywhere
        A
So I'll see you there


You pace the name you know I'll be there
You name the time you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

(Chorus)
          F#m              E
I don't care if you don't mind
D    A   E                D
I'll be there not far behind
D   A  E            D
I will then keep in mind
                  A
I'll be there for you

Int: A E

When there's a truth you know I'll be there
I'm most alive you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

(Chorus)

 F#m A D A
 F#m A D E

If you should fall you know I'll be there
To catch your call you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

(Chorus)
                  A
I'll be there for you 
  
 Are we the waiting 
 
 
Intro: A D 2x

Verse 1:
A
Starry nights, city lights
      D
Coming down over me
A
Skyscrapers and stargazers
      D
In my head
A                                D
Are we we are, are we we are the waiting unknown

    F#             E                  D
This dirty town was burning down in my dreams
F#             E                D
Lost and found city bound in my dreams


Chorus:
D
And screaming
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting
D
And screaming
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting

Verse 2:
A
Forget me nots, second thoughts
       D
Live in isolation
A                                   D
Heads or tails and fairytales in my mind
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting unknown
F#                     E           D
The rage and love, the story of my life
F#              E           D
The Jesus of suburbia is a lie


Chorus:
D
And screaming
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting
D
And screaming
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting

Outro:

A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting
D
And screaming
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting unknown
A                                D
Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting unknown

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking